Showing the single result
Watch Below Video of Migraine Support for more Information
Reasons of Migraine Attacks
The specific cause of migraine is not known. But there are various changes for the occurrence of migraine.
- Emotional – Stress, anxiety, depression, shock, excitement, mental trauma, etc
- Physical – Insufficient sleep, body pain, overexertion, cold, low blood sugar
- Hormonal – During menstruation, puberty, menopause or other hormonal imbalance
- Environmental – Harsh lights, insufficient air supply, over pollution, strong smells, etc
- Medicinal – Some harmful chemicals present in the medicines can trigger migraine
Indication of Migraine
Strong symptoms like confusing thoughts, consciousness to bright and strange lights, black patches in the vision, stiffness, stuffy nose and watery eyes, cravings, eye pain, neck pain, frequent urination, numbness, yawing, nausea, vomiting occur normally. But when there is severe pain in the brain, it can create visual disturbance, difficulty in speaking, and loss of sensation.
Natural Remedies for Migraine
Few therapies like acupressure, meditation and yoga can relax your senses. Keeping body hydrated, trying to reduce stress, getting enough sleep will also help reduce migraine pain. Lessen the intake of caffeine and try ice pack for relaxation. You can eat healthy food that has analgesic, anti-inflammatory properties and can consume fruits like orange, yellow and green vegetables for an instant reduction of migraine pain.
New research has suggested that making use of herbal supplement will reduce the occurrence of migraine attacks. Herbal medicines that are consisting of active and dried form of herb are very useful for the treatment of migraine. Herbs like Godanti Bhasma, Dashamoola, Bramhi depicts beneficial effects on severe headache. These herbs are considered to transfer healthy blood to the brain and enhances its ability to work properly.
Try Natural Remedies for the Reduction of Migraine Pain