Fast Facts About Spirulina – The Most Effective Green Food Supplement
- The botanical name of Spirulina is Arthrospira Platensis.
- It is a Blue-Green microalgae that has been consumed by people since ages, owing to its nutritional value and various health benefits.
- It is a plant-like organism, which is found in salt water and large water lakes also.
- Spirulina superfood is a rich of multiple nutrients to promote healthy well-being.
- The Spirulina supplement contains Dietary protein, B-Vitamins such as Vitamin B1(Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Copper, Iron, Chlorophyll, Beta-carotenes, Amino-acids, Revtalizers and other nutrients.
- Additionally, it exerts various beneficial properties such as Detoxicant, Antiaging, Antioxidant, Immunity boosting, Nervine etc.
5 Most Effective Health Benefits of Spirulina Supplement
- As per Research literature people who consume Spirulina supplement on regular basis, they have an abundance of energy, owing to its nutritional value.
- It enhances the energy performance because of the sugar unlock from the cell.
- The pure and natural Spirulina supplement boosts the strength and improves the immunity system.
Powerful Antioxidant Superfood
- With a strong Antioxidant property, Spirulina can reverse the oxidative damage on the DNA.
- The main component is Phycocyanin, which is responsible for the unique blue-green color.
- The Phycocyanin fights against free radicals and stops the production of inflammatory signaling molecules.
Detoxification of Heavy Metals
- Spirulina supplement has a capacity to bind with heavy metals and remove them from the body.
- It is a rich source of Chlorophyll, which in turn removes the toxin from the body. The toxin may include Arsenic at a larger level.
- Additionally, the removal of toxins helps improve an overall immune system.
- Furthermore, according to the research and literature (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16615668
There is about 500 milligrams of Spirulina is combined with a zinc supplement to reduces arsenic toxicity drastically.
Blood Pressure Control
- Spirulina contains Phycocyanin, which has an Antihypertensive effect and it can reverse endothelial dysfunction in metabolic syndrome.
- According to the new findings, it increases the production of Nitric oxide that is a signaling molecule to help blood vessels dilate and relax.
- This green food supplement lowers the total cholesterol level, in which it reduces the LDL cholesterol and Triglycerides and increases the HDL(Good Cholesterol) level.
- The research has been done on people with high cholesterol. The research offered them 1 gram of Spirulina supplement daily. As a result, this treatment lowered Triglycerides by about 16% and LDL by 10%
- By maintaining a right cholesterol level, it reduces the risk of Cardiac arrest, thus takes you towards the healthy lifestyle journey.
Other Benefits of Spirulina:
- Boost the Immune System
- Improve Digestion
- Reduce fatigue
- Build Endurance
- Nature’s Detoxifier – Cleanse the body
- Control Appetite
- Maintain Healthy Cardiovascular function
- Support the Liver and Kidneys
- Reduce Inflammation
- Benefit People who Suffer from Allergies
Pure and Authentic Spirulina at Herbal Hills
- Herbal Hills is a renowned and most-trusted manufacturer of Green Food Supplement and Herbal Products.
- It owns a pollution free and natural farm in the Sahyadri Mountains. This farm is situated at Lonavala, Maharashtra.
- All the herbs used in the herbal products are traditionally cultivated to maintain its Ayurvedic value.
- After the harvesting process, these herbs undergo the highly advanced processing techniques to make sure the product is of 100% purity.
- The Spirulina Supplement is available in 2 forms
- Spirulina Powder: The finely-grounded Powder is made from the specially selected and manually graded herbs to offer the best possible results.
- Spirulina Tablets: Tablets are available in a palatable form to make it easy to consume. With a compact packaging style, this bottle can be carried to any place even when you are on the go.