Winter season has arrived and the main concern is to enjoy the season without any health issues. When we talk about winter and for that case monsoon also, cough and cold are the most common problems occurs on a regular basis. A runny nose, sore through, continuous sneezing, etc. can make you feel lethargic and can lead to loss of concentration from the work. According to the research most of the people choose to consume medicine which can start showing effects in a few mins, but it can harm your body with steroids.
Thus, to think for a future perspective, herbal supplements from an Ayurvedic Product Manufacturer is a great idea. So what can be the best option than Ayurvedic tea tablets to bring the health back with natural way? Kofhills Tea Tablets are one of the effective Ayurvedic tea tablets that can keep a common cough and cold at the bay.
What is the Ayurvedic tea tablet?
- Kofhills from one of the Best Ayurvedic company in India is an Ayurvedic formulation of Kali Miri, Dalchini, Lavang, Jaiphal, Elaichi, Sunthee, Badi Elaichi fruit, Yashtimadhu, and Lemongrass.
- We used these herbs from the ancient era as medicine for cold and cough. Thus this Ayurvedic product manufacturer combine these herbs in a tablet form to make them convenient to consume.
- These Ayurvedic tea tablets may posses immune-modulatory, Antibacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-inflammatory, expectorant, etc. properties.
Kali Miri, Dalchini, Lavang , Jaiphal, Elaichi, Sunthee, Badi Elaichi fruit, Yashtimadhu and Lemongrass
How These Herbs of Ayurvedic Medicine for cold and cough work in Your Favour?
Kali Miri (Black Pepper):
- According to the research and Ayurvedic studies, Kal miri (Black Pepper) may stimulate the circulation and mucus flow and thus help to get rid of mucus easily.
- Additionally, this effective herb from Ayurvedic medicine for cold can prevent the formation of a cough.
- With powerful medicinal properties and beneficial nutrients, this cinnamon may help to reduce a chronic cough cold, and sinuses.
- Clove contains a phenolic compound such as gallic acid and eugenol and also exerts anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Additionally, with these beneficial nutrients, this clove may relieve a sore throat and persistence cough problems
- With essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant properties, this effective herb of medicine for cold and cough may increase the blood circulation.
- Additionally, it also may help to increase the resistance powder and thus called as an herbal immunity enhancer.
- Moreover, it is very beneficial for babies.
- Cardamon may help to increase the blood circulation within the lungs.
- However, this process may relieve breathing problems like asthma, common cold, and cough.
- This beneficial herb of Ayurvedic tea contains essential oils, antioxidants, and oleoresins.
- However, the oleoresin has an antitussive ability, which may help to relieve or suppress the coughing
- Additionally, these medicinal properties may help to soothe the sore through.
- This immunity enhancer may help to soothe a sore throat and can cure sough and few respiratory disorders.
- Additionally, it may work positively on hoarseness of voice.
- This authentic herb from medicine for cold and cough may help to reduce the coughing and soothe the throat.
- Additionally, with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, this lemongrass may reduce the problems of a common cough and cold.
Where to Find these Ayurvedic Tea Tablets?
- Herbal Hills Global is an eminent Ayurvedic Product Manufacturer, which is engaged in preparing Ayurvedic Medicine for cold and cough.
- Additionally, it combines these pure herbs to make these palatable tea tablets, which may act as immunity enhancer and herbal medicine for cold and cough.
What are the Benefits of Choosing Herbal Hills as One of the Best Ayurvedic Company in India?
- This Ayurvedic product manufacturer uses a traditional cultivation method using the own farm in Sahyadri mountains.
- It also sources authentic herbs from a facility that assures optimum safety.
- Additionally, it uses modern and progressive technologies to maintain international quality standards.
- It also holds government approved a license to make sure that these herbal products are of premium quality and safe to consume.
5 Tips to Follow to get rid of a common cough and cold
- Stay hydrated to enhance the immunity.
- Try hot beverages like tea, herbal coffee etc. to decrease the cough reflex and to soothe a sore throat.
- Bath with hot water to help ease a cough and prevent waterborne allergies.
- Stay away from air irritants such as strong washroom perfume and scented candles. These can lead to creating throat irritation and can generate problems like Asthma.
- Do not ignore a common cough and cold. Treat it on time to enjoy the season with any hassle.