Herbal Eye Care Supplement or Formulation in Unleashed to Promote Eye Health!
Eyes are the windows to a beautiful world and it shouts out loud what you are fear to say!!! Thus don’t’ take eye care for granted! Eyes are an important part of our life and health too. However, you can try herbal remedies to keep eyes healthy and to make sure you are seeing your best. Additionally, low vision, blindness, and other eye health problems have destructive effects on the individuals and on the families too. And so, maintaining eye health is a key to healthier tomorrow!
As per the research, when it comes to eye vision, people don’t think that concerning an optician or wearing glasses can make their vision clear. Not only eye vision, but there are also various other serious eye health problem which can create havoc in your life.
Most Common and Alarming Eye Health Problems You Should Not Ignore!
- Severe and sudden eye pain
- Blurred and Double Eye Vision
- Swollen and Red Eyes
- Watery Eyes
- Eye Infection
- Itching and Burning Sensation
- Eye Strain
- Night Blindness
- Dry Eyes
Thus, Don’t take these alarming signs so lightly and start your eye care regime today!
Herbal Eye Care Supplement is here to Help Maintain Eye Care!
- Ocuhills is a herbal eye care supplement or formulation that contains Triphala as the main ingredients.
- Additionally, this Triphala is blended with medicated cow ghee for added benefits.
- Furthermore, Occuhills comes in a soft capsule form that is palatable and easy to consume.
- Moreover, these eye care supplements are safe to consume, owing to its chemical free and toxin free nature.
Ocuhills Ingredients, Properties, and Benefits
Triphala for Eye Care and Improved Eye Vision
- Triphala is an Ayurvedic combination of Amla(Phyllanthus emblica), Baheda(Terminalia bellirica) and Harde (Terminalia chebula).
- It contains Polyphenol, Tannins, Gallic acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B etc to promote healthy well being.
- Likewise, it Triphala in Ocuhills exert medicinal properties that may contain Laxative, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Digestive, Stomachic, Alterative, Adaptogenic etc.
- It also depicts Antistress, Circulatory, Blood purifying, Cooling, Carminative, Ophthalmic etc. properties to promote general health.
- It may help improve eye vision and also balances the three doshas of the body.
- Likewise, Triphala is a rich source of Vitamin C and antioxidants. And so it helps protects eye vision.
- It protects the eyes from oxidative stress of free radicals and thus promotes natural eye health.
- With rejuvenating property, Triphala helps to keep the eyes stress free and calm.
- Additionally, the detoxifying properties remove the toxins from the body & promotes healthy digestion and metabolism. This, in turn, keeps the eyes healthy.
Medicated Cow Ghee
- Medicated cow ghee acts as a natural bioenhancer and it bypasses the digestive system and directly encounters the bloodstream to provide excellent results.
- This process enhances the bioavailability and effectiveness of the herbal supplement.
- Furthermore, in Occuhills, natural Triphala powder is blended with medicated cow ghee, which acts as a catalytic agent and dosha balancer.
- The main property of medicated cow ghee is to act as a coolant and to help in keeping the eyes calm and cool even in the stressful conditions.
Medicated Cow Ghee: Essential Fatty Acids to Promote Eye Health
|Lauric acid||Help relieve stress and maintain the lipid level|
|Mysristic acid||Helps enhance the immune system|
|Stearic acid||May act as a powerful lubricant and exert tissue softening properties|
|Palmitoelic acid||May act as Antioxidant and helps strengthen the health of mucous membrane|
|Erucic acid||Produces Emollients- Used to correct dryness and scaling of the skin|
Herbal Hills for Eye Care Herbal Formula
- Herbal Hills is the eminent and leading manufacturer of herbal supplements and Ayurvedic formulations.
- It is the only manufacturer that has own dairy farm to produce the pure and natural medicated cow ghee for immense benefits.
- It also holds various Government certifications such as ISO, Halal and GMP to maintain the international standards.
- Additionally, the herbal products are of optimum quality, owing to the top notched technologies.
- Moreover, it owns a land in the Sahyadri Mountains to promote traditional cultivation methods.