Are you experiencing a joint pain the moment you step out of your bed? Are you finding difficulties to freely move your body parts due to joint inflammation? Are you suffering from a pain that turns out to be worse after certain activity or towards the end of the day? Then you should take out some time for yourself and get confirmed that are you suffering for any arthritic condition or it is just a normal pain.
To help you get sure about your joint health, let us see what exactly osteoarthritis is all about.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis, affecting millions of people worldwide due to hectic and demanding lifestyle. It features the breakdown and eventually loss of the cartilage. Cartilage is a soft protein layer, which serves as cushion between the bones of joints. Osteoarthritis can damage any joint of your body, but this disorder is most common in the hands, hips, knees and spine.
The symptoms of Osteoarthritis often develop slowly and become worse over the certain period of time. Some common symptoms of osteoarthritis include:
- Pain: You can experience acute joint pain after workout, any activity, after resting or towards end of the day.
- Stiffness: This situation is more noticeable when you wake up in the morning or after a period of inactivity.
- Tenderness: The joints may feel discomfort after you apply even a little pressure during any activity.
- Harsh Sensation or Cracking Sound: You may feel grating sensation of hear cracking voice when you try to move or fold your joints.
- Loss of Flexibility: In this condition, you will not be able to move your joints through its full range of motion.
- Nutritional Deficiency: There are some nutrients that play important role in bone health building and deficiency of these nutrients in daily diet can lead to Osteoarthritis pain.
Take these symptoms as an alarm to get treated and live a long and healthy life. You can get detected with this syndrome at any point of time, but there are some risk factors that make you more prone to Osteoarthritis. The risk of Osteoarthritis eventually increases with age and obesity. Excess weight puts added stress on weight-bearing joints, which includes hips and knees. Along with excess stress, the fat tissues produce proteins that cause harmful inflammation and tends to severe joint pain. Some injuries can also be a reason for osteoarthritis. Bone deformities such as malformed joints of defective cartilage can increase the risk of osteoarthritis. On the other hand, some people inherit a tendency of develop osteoarthritis.
Home Remedies and Natural Tips for Osteoarthritis Joint pain:
- Basic Nutrients: Nowadays we all are busy in hectic lifestyle and can easily jump onto junk food, which is very easily available. Instead, if we provide our body with basic nutrients, we can help increase our lifespan. Incomplete dietary calcium can make your bone weak. Calcium intake along with Vitamin D treatment can help your bones to get strength as Vitamin D3 increases calcium absorption. Daily 20 mins exposure to morning sunlight can complete the need of Vitamin D in your body. Vitamin K2 helps form proteins that are crucial for bone formation. In addition, strontium helps improve bone density.
- Weight Bearing Exercise: It has been scientifically proven that muscle-strengthening and weight-bearing exercise stimulates bone formation and age-related bone loss. You can jog, walk, choose an option stairs over an elevator etc to keep your bones fit. Daily 1 hour of yoga is very beneficial to get relief from arthritic pain. You can try other machines and treadmill for added benefits. However, if you are suffering from acute pain of Osteoporosis, then you should concern your doctor before jumping on the treadmill.
- Healthy Diet: Acid-forming foods like animal protein, processed foods, low-quality or damaged fats and refined sugars are one of the significant problems when it comes to osteoporosis. This kind of diet upsets our biochemistry and leads to low grade metabolic acidosis. This condition harms bones in long term. Instead, you can introduce vegetables and fruits to your diet, which includes bone-friendly nutrients such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, Vitamin K, proteins and Vitamin C. Eat plants that have anti-oxidant ad anti-inflammatory properties to relief joint inflammation and oxidative stress. You can also include fermented food to help support joint health.
- Enough Rest: The scientific survey has been found that men and women above 50 years are more prone to Osteoarthritis as they habitually sleep less than six hours daily. Mostly adults need 7 to 8 hours of sleep to help provide relief to joint pain. Taking proper rest and being active at certain extend can help relief joint inflammation and pain.
- Get Your Hormone Checked: Hormonal deterioration is the most important reason for bone loss. Sufficient levels of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone are important for bone maintenance. It has been observed that excess levels of cortisol, insulin and parathyroid hormone can also cause bone loss.
- Stress Reduction: Excess stress increases the level of cortisol, which is very dangerous for bone and joint health. Cortisol resists insulin and eventually raises the blood sugar level, which in turn cause calcium loss. Hence, perform yoga, meditation, listen to music or do your favourite activity to keep yourself stress free and relaxed.
- Herbal Solutions: Herbal supplements can help you gain bone health without creating any adverse effect. In addition, massaging the affected area with herbal joint care oil can help relief arthritic pain. Herbal supplements like Guggul, Shallaki and Joint care capsules are proven to be effective for arthritic conditions. Joint care Arthrohills oil also shows beneficial effects on the relief of arthritic pain. These supplements and oil collectively help in reducing inflammation and pain, support to restore joint mobility, help in improving the strength of muscles and ligaments and help in strengthening bones and joint.
Add Nutritious Food in Your Diet, Use Herbal Solutions and Fight Osteoarthritis and Common Joint Pain Naturally!!!