Are your blood sugar levels in control? On the off chance that you feel that this question has a fundamental answer, you are mixed up! The appropriate answer can differ totally from individual to individual. The blood sugar levels of every individual are not the same as of other and it can be changed by the nutrients you eat and the condition you are experiencing. So fundamentally, understanding the normal blood sugar levels is a key piece of a healthy lifestyle. For all these reasons, firstly we have to see how any individual experiences a high blood sugar levels condition and what are the solutions for its control?
All About High Blood Sugar Level
High Blood Sugar Level is a condition in which your glucose or blood glucose level is excessively high than typical. Usually, your body gets Glucose from the sort of nourishment you eat. On an ordinary basis, your Pancreas secretes a hormone when the blood glucose level is high and it absorbs the excess glucose until the blood sugar level comes back to the normal range. There are two kinds.
Type 1 :
This condition occurs when the immune system erroneously kills or attacks the beta cells of the pancreas and eventually it stops releasing the hormone responsible for normal blood sugar levels management. As a result, the blood sugar level does not get utilized as energy and eventually get accumulated in the blood in very high amount.
Type 2 :
In this condition, your body cannot properly use the released hormone. Additionally, it has been shown that some people even do not secrete enough hormones in this situation. In all these conditions, the blood sugar levels get high and do not get utilized as energy. However, the research studies have been shown that about 90% of people suffer from this type.
To start with Ayurvedic medicine for sugar support, the one should know the normal range of blood sugar levels in each type.
Refer the below chart for your convenience.
|Healthy Individual||Type 1||Type 2|
|During Fasting||Between 4.0 to 5.4 mmol/L
(72- 99 mg/dL)
|4 to 7 mmol/L
(72- 126 mg/dL)
|4 to 7 mmol/L
(72- 126 mg/dL)
|2 Hours After Eating||Up to 7.8 mmol/L
|Under 9 mmol/L
|Under 8.5 mmol/L
Along with trusting Ayurvedic medicine for sugar support by one of the best Ayurvedic company in India, try various natural tips.
Natural Tips to Manage a Healthy and Normal Blood Sugar Level
Add these following ingredients and herbs to your diet
- Bitter Ground/ Karela: With blood glucose lowering property, bitter melon considered to help relieve high blood sugar level conditions. Additionally, it impacts the glucose metabolism and helps increase hormonal secretion. Moreover, it restricts hormonal resistance, thus it is beneficial for both type 1 and types 2 diseases. You can buy this Ayurvedic medicine for sugar support in the trusted Ayurvedic company in India.
- Cinnamon: With a hormonal stimulating activity, Cinnamon has proven to be a very important ingredient in normal blood sugar management. Additionally, it is beneficial mostly on the type 2 disease as it efficiently breaks down the glucose and utilizes it into energy.
- Indian Gooseberry/ Amla: It has been suggested in Ayurvedic studies that Vitamin C is not only great for skin and hair but also exert beneficial effects in blood sugar level management. Additionally, it may contain polyphenol, which has the ability to protect your body from high sugar level oxidative properties. Get the pure and natural form of this Ayurvedic medicine for sugar control at Herbal Hills, which is one of the best Ayurvedic company in India.
- Fenugreek/ Methi: It is considered that Fenugreek seeds are a great source of soluble fiber, which is beneficial to control normal blood sugar level. It also slows down the absorption of sugar and carbohydrates. It improves the glucose tolerance level and lowers down the fasting sugar. Buy the herbal and 100% chemical free fenugreek powder at one of the best Ayurvedic company in India.
- Regular Exercise: Performing regular exercise can help you lose weight and increases insulin sensitivity. Additionally, after the exercise, the muscles use blood sugar for energy and muscle contraction. However, the adequate weight loss may reduce the chances of high blood sugar level.
- Reduce Stress Level: High amount of stress level is always harmful to your health. Additionally, the Glucagon and cortisol stress hormones increase the overall blood sugar level. However, it has been shown that the mediation, yoga, regular exercise, following your passion can reduce the amount of stress in daily life.
- Get Enough Sleep: Irregular and poor sleeping habits can affect the blood sugar level and hormonal sensitivity. It can also increase appetite and thus aids in weight gain. However, this situation can directly lead to blood sugar management.
- Keep Check on Regular Blood Sugar Level Checking: Regular management and monitoring of blood sugar level will help you maintain it even more effectively. You can also try various methods, can follow different diets, and can observe how these things are working for your body.
Try Herbal Supplement to Promote Healthy Sugar Management!
- When it comes to high blood sugar control, Ayurvedic medicine for sugar control play an important role.
- Additionally, Dia Care Churna is a unique combination of herbs that may help in managing healthy blood sugar levels.
- Moreover, some of these ingredients include Jambubeej, Neem bark, Guduchi, Methi seeds, Karela, Gudmar, Amla, Ashwagandha etc.
- However, Antioxidant properties of Amla aid in preventing tissue damage by its free radical scavenging property.
- Furthermore, the gymnemic acid in Gudmar assists in supporting healthy blood sugar levels and help to bring these levels within a normal range
- Guduchi also has immunomodulatory activity.
What is the Place to Find Natural and Herbal Ayurvedic Medicine for Sugar Control?
- Herbal Hills is one of the best Ayurvedic company in India, who deals with Ayurvedic medicine for sugar level support and other dietary supplements.
- Additionally, this domestic distributors owns a herbal land in the Sahyadri mountains.
- Along with a traditional cultivation method, these domestic distributors focus on modern manufacturing techniques.
- Moreover, it holds Government sanctioned licenses to maintain international quality standards.
So, Eat Nutritiously, Try Natural Tips, Consume Ayurvedic Medicine for Sugar Support and Live a Healthy Life Naturally!