Herbal Remedy with Medicated Cow Ghee for Immunity Enhancement
Why immune system is Important?
The basic backbone of your health is the immune system because it is related to every part of your body. Additionally, its influence and manages every aspect of your health and thus very important in everyday life. The healthy immunity can help the body to cope up with various toxins and exterior bacteria.
What is the Immune System?
- Basically, the immune system is the defense system of your body, which fights against infectious agents such as viruses, bacteria, parasites. Fungi and other uncontrolled toxic cells growth.
- It also responses to you the injuries and trauma you are suffering from and the immune system involves organs, tissues, and special interdependent cells.
- Additionally, your body distinguishes between the body’s own cells “self” and foreign cells “non-self” and then fights the non-self cells with various factors.
Without the healthy immunity, you can easily encounter various health issues and spoil the healthier and beautiful tomorrow.
Thus, try Herbal Immunity Booster Supplement and Promote the Immune Health!
Why Choose Herbal Hills to Promote Healthy Immune System?
- Herbal Hills presents Immunohills formula to boost the immune health naturally.
- It owns a herbal land in the Sahyadri mountains to maintain the purity and efficacy
- Along with traditional cultivation, it also follows not-notched technologies for premium quality
- Additionally, it is only one manufacturer that has their own dairy farm for the production of medicated cow ghee.
- Holds government approved certificates and license to assure optimum quality standards.
- Immunohills is a classical Ayurvedic combination of Amlaki, Guduchi, Gokshura, Triphala, Haridra, Neempatra, Bhumiamalaki.
- These ingredients collectively possess immune boosting, antioxidant, detoxifying, rejuvenating etc. properties to promote the immune health.
- Additionally, these herbal supplements may help in improving the body’s resistance power. And so, Immunohills builds healthy immunity naturally.
- It also helps increase the effectiveness of white blood cells.
- Moreover, these authentic herbs are combined with the medicated cow ghee for added health benefits.
Main Properties of Medicated Cow Ghee
- Medicated cow ghee acts as a catalytic agent that carries medicinal properties of herbs to the targeted tissues and thus enhances the effectiveness of the herb.
- It also acts as a bio-enhancer and helps increase the potency of herbs
- Additionally, this medicated cow ghee nourishes the ojas, the subtle essence of all the body’s tissues.
- It is important regarding the free radicals and longevity.
- Moreover, it also acts as a lubricant to support healthy joints and flexibility.
Let’s see How Individual Ingredients are Beneficial in Enhancing the Immune Health
- It is a rich source of Vitamin C, dietary fibers, proteins, choline, potassium, calcium, polyphenol, tannins, flavonoids etc.
- Amlaki may help enhance the function of NK cells, Neutrophils, and Lymphocytes to fight various health issues.
- Additionally, with the Vitamin C, it may help prevent the formation of gallstones by supporting the transformation of lipids into the bile.
- This natural herb with anti-infective property may help to strengthen the immunity system and promote the immune health.
- Furthermore, this Immunity booster supplement may exert adaptogenic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, alterative, analgesic etc.
- Additionally, it helps in protecting the white blood cells to fight various infections,
- This Immunity booster supplement is a rich source of alkaloids, astragalin, B-sitosterol, iron, Vitamin, tannins etc. to promote healthy immunity
- Additionally, it helps improve the strength and nourishes the body.
- Moreover, it may strengthen the abdominal muscles and also useful in cardiac disorder.
- Triphala is an Ayurvedic blend of amla, baheda, and harde and it has antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, digestive, laxative etc. properties.
- The basic use of immunity booster supplement is to promote the healthy digestion and lipid level maintenance. This process, in turn, supports healthy immunity.
- The common name of Haridra is turmeric (Curcuma longa) and it depicts anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiseptic, analgesic, antibacterial, antiviral etc. properties to promote immune health.
- It may help strengthen the body’s internal defense mechanism, thus protect the body from various infection, cough, and common cold that may help promote healthy immunity.
- This immune health-promoting supplement exerts blood purifying, antiseptic, astringent, electrolyte balancing etc. properties.
- Furthermore, with antifungal and antibacterial properties, this Immunity booster supplement keeps the skin clean and protects the body from various fungal and bacterial infections.
- It also helps remove the toxins and impurities from the body to strengthen the immune system.
With a classic combination and goodness of these natural herbs strengthen and enhance the immune system to live a healthier lifestyle!