Have you ever forgotten your keys? Ever stopped at the store and forget the thing you actually went for? Ever forgotten your grocery list? Got blank on your colleague’s name? forget the birthdates of your friends? Then, you are not alone. Everyone forgets various things occasionally. However, forgetting things on a regular basis may be a symptom of Memory Loss. It is something you cannot take lightly.
There are various things and conditions that cause memory loss. Sufficient quality sleep is very necessary to be active the next whole day. Getting very little sleep and waking up in the middle of the night can lead to fatigue. Today almost every single person suffers from stress, owing to their busy lifestyle, workloads, exam pressure, demanding jobs, tiring household chaos etc. Being stressed and depressed can create difficulties in focusing and paying attention to a particular thing. In this condition, your mind is distracted or overstimulated, which can affect your memory of remembrance. Emotional trauma and unhealthy physical condition can lead to stress and in turn contribute to memory loss. Some medicines can create adverse effects on brain functioning. In addition, excessive alcohol use, smoking or drugs and affect brain health.
You need to take care of these habits to prevent memory loss. Nowadays many people are trusting herbal supplements to support brain functioning as they do not carry any side effects with them. Thus, when we are talking about the herbal supplement for brain support, Brahmi has its own benefits to help support healthy memory functioning.
What are the Benefits of Brahmi for Memory Support?
- Brahmi or Bacopa monnieri is a great memory enhancer.
- It has a stimulating effect on the hippocampus, a part of the brain responsible for intelligence, concentration, and memory.
- A recent, study on Brahmi reported that it boosts cognitive performance. Thus; it is beneficial for people suffering from cognitive problems, short attention span, and blurred focus.
- be an effective treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. In Alzheimer’s, the presence of an amyloid compound in neurons results in brain damage and worsens the condition.
- The bio-chemical bacosides compound present in Brahmi have an effect on the brain cells and helps in re-building of brain tissue.
- Above all, Bramhi reduces stress and help focus and promote alertness.
- Brahmi lowers stress and anxiety, as it has a role in reducing the levels of cortisol, which is a stress hormone, the main culprit in causing stress.
- Brahmi counteracts the effects of stress by regulating hormones, which plays an important role in the stress response.
What are the natural ways to treat memory loss?
- Fish: Most the fishes are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acid and DHA, which is very important for the normal functioning of neurons in the brain.
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Leafy vegetables are the good source of Vitamin E and folate. High level of homocysteine trigger the death of nerve cells in the brain and folic acid helps break down homocysteine level to support healthy brain functioning.
- Avocado: It is a rich source of Vitamin E and C, which helps lower the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
- Berries: The latest research studies has been proven that strawberries, blueberries and acai berries help slow down age-related cognitive decline by preserving the brain’s natural housekeeper mechanism.
- Regular Exercise: What we eat and how it gets digested plays an important role in our body functioning, which also includes brain health. Stress relieve exercise can make your mind fresh and will help you concentrate on your chosen work.
Try Brahmi as a Herbal Supplement, Imbibe Lifestyle Changes and Help Cure Memory Loss!
Do comment below if you like my blog and if you have any suggestion regarding the same.
For more information on health remedies, you can also check my other blogs on Stress, Bone Health, Skin Problems etc. by using below link.