Well-functioning gut and healthy digestive system is the key to a healthy life. Late night office work, stressful deadlines, tiring housework, challenging parenting skills, and much more are in demand for today’s generation. In this busy schedule and the world of competition, everyone runs behind the success and do not pay attention on their health. While competing with each other for success, we forget to take care of ourselves. When we are in hurry, we tend to grab junk food rather than choosing healthy food items. But, you will be happy to know that very little efforts can bring a great change in your lifestyle.
Along with digestion problems, people may suffer from other medical conditions. Read more about symptoms and home remedies of these diseases here
What are the tips to achieve a healthy digestive system naturally?
Try herbal supplement to promote healthy digestion naturally Shop here:
Food Items for Healthy Digestion
- Whole Grains: Food items such as oats, brown rice, whole wheat bread, etc. are a rich source of fiber. With high fiber content, these food items are very effective in resolving various digestive problems, which includes nausea, bloating, gas etc. But for people with gluten intolerance should not consume these food items.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is considered to contain probiotics, bacteria that are good for your gut to help replenish the gastrointestinal flora. Small portion of yogurt is suggested to include in daily diet plan for efficient and quick results.
- Ginger: Ginger is a most easily available spice in Indian kitchen. It relaxes your intestine and helps relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS). The reports have been suggested that a cup of ginger tea is willing to help you get rid of embarrassing gases and protects the intestine from any damage. It helps relive heartburns, which is a basic symptom of acid reflux from the stomach. Ginger also boosts nutrient absorption and thus supports good health. In addition, it helps reduce nausea, motion sickness, loss of appetite, etc.
- Banana: You must have heard of popular saying that one apple a day keeps doctor away. However, for people with digestive problems, it should be one banana a day keep digestive problems at bay. With a richness of electrolyte and potassium, Banana is very efficient in treating gastric problems, which includes bowel function restoration, helping in the treatment of diarrhea and restoring overall digestive system.
- Apple: Apple is a good source of Vitamin C and A, nutrients, minerals such as folate, phosphorus and potassium. It also contains bacteria, which is beneficial in maintaining healthy gut flora, ensuring proper functioning of the intestine.
- Papaya: With a rich source of papain, this nutritional fruit promotes the breakdown of proteins in the stomach. This help in easy digestion and better absorption of nutrients from the food. It helps soothe stomach as it has anti-inflammatory properties. And so, it relieves the heartburn and supports normal functioning of the digestive tract.
- Beetroot: Being a good source of fiber, magnesium, potassium, etc., beetroot helps in relieve various digestive problems. It is said to cure problems related to constipation. You can slightly boil the beetroot and add it in your sandwich. You can eat it raw for added benefits.
What are the Habitual Changes to Acheieve Healthy Digestion Goals?
When we talk about healthy digestive system, how you eat your food does matters a lot. There are some habitual changes you need to undergo to support a healthy gut.
- Chew your food properly: Digestion process starts with a mouth. The more properly and finely you chew your food, there is less stress on the digestive system to process the food further. It helps your digestive system to carry a smooth digestive functioning.
- Keep your body hydrated: Keeping body dehydrated becomes very crucial component to create various digestion problems. To fight with these conditions and to keep your gut healthy, you should consume adequate amount of water on a daily basis.
- Try Fermented Food: Fermented food is full of good bacteria and it regenerates the normal gut flora to help restore healthy digestive tract. Add fermented food in your diet slowly to enhance the normal functioning of the digestive flora.
- Stress management: I know it is very difficult to control your stress when you are surrounded by workloads, household work, deadlines, client pressure, etc. But, everyone should know that the stress doesn’t wreak havoc on the mind; it can also mess with your digestion process. There are various ways to less down the stress level even in the hectic schedule. You can do what you like, which may include singing, drawing, or following your passion. Take a small nap of 15 minutes in a busy day to help rewind the stress.
- Know your body type: Everyone has a different body types. And so, you cannot follow what others are following. You should try to know, which food is suitable for your body and which type of exercise will exert beneficial effects on the body.
Along with these habitual and food related changes, you can try herbal supplement such as Baelpatra. Some benefits of Baelpatra are as follows:
With all these small changes, you can live a healthy lifestyle without much effort.
Imbibe Healthy Tips in Regular Life to Restore Healthy Digestive System!!