Herbal Supplements and Habitual Changes are Unboxed to Support Respiratory Health and to Reduce Common Cough and Cold!
Are you expressing breathlessness even after a small workout or during regular regime? Have you gone through an experience of hearing wheezy and whistling sounds while breathing normally? Facing difficulties in talking or performing any activity due to shortness of breath? Then, you may have Asthma. If so, you are one of them who thought that Asthma could cause in particular years, then you are mistaken. It is a kind of disease, which does not depend upon age and gender. Thus undergoing Asthma treatment is very necessary to live a healthy lifestyle.
This respiratory health problem can cause various difficulties in day-to-day life. To combat these problems, we need to know what Asthma is, how it causes and what are its symptoms.
Asthma is a condition, which affects the airways that carry air to and from the lungs. The airways become inflamed and make it harder to breathe for the asthmatic patient. The inflammation or swelling makes the inner airway wall extremely small and sensitive to allergic reactions. There is the excess formation of mucus, which in turn make people breathless and causes chest tightness. The research studies have been reported that Asthma is an incurable illness. But, with various lifestyle changes and good habit, one can live a normal life.
What are the Causes and Risk Factors for Asthma and Respiratory Health?
Not all the people suffering from Asthmatic condition reacts in the same manner for the same Asthma triggers. The reasons for developing Asthma differ from person to person.
- The studies have shown that the history of Asthma, allergies, eczema of parents is likely to cause Asthma in their child.
- Sometimes, if mother keeps smoking during the pregnancy, then there are high chances that her kid will suffer from Asthma in the future.
- Even if you don’t smoke and spend time with people who smoke then you are likely to develop Asthma in near future.
- Airborne constituents such as dust, pet dander, plant pollen, particles of cockroach waste, animals hair, strong smell of perfume, a smoke of incense sticks etc. are considered to trigger Asthmatic conditions.
- Common cough and other respiratory problems can cause Asthma in many people.
- Sitting in cold air for more time can trigger a cough and cold, which ultimately cause Asthma.
- Excess physical activities can lead to shortness of breath and the one can suffer from Asthma attack if the lung doesn’t get an adequate amount of oxygen in the desired time.
- Emotions trauma, stress and work burden can also trigger Asthma.
- Some Asthmatic people are allergic to medicines, which includes aspirin, Avil, Napoxen etc.
- Being overweight is a very crucial reason for developing Asthma.
- Exposure to the chemical during farming, manufacturing, hairdressing, coloring etc.
When Asthma Treatment is in consideration, lifestyle choices play a vital role.
How Lifestyle Changes Play Important Role in the Improvement of Asthmatic Condition?
Most of the people known the reasons for Asthma, but do not try to change their lifestyle. You must be thinking that in today’s demanding world, hectic workloads, and tiring household chaos how can one change the way he/ she lives? You would be glad to hear that some small changes can lead to a healthy lifestyle and improves the asthmatic conditions.
Manage the Stress Level:
I know it is difficult to not think about pending works, family and personal problems, economic issues, daily workloads etc. But, you can take small steps to reduce the stress level. For you help, daily yoga, meditation, and some exercise can rewind your stress and can keep you rejuvenating all day long. Deep breathing exercises such as Pranayama for 20 minutes daily can enhance the ability of your lungs to take more amount of oxygen. Keeping yourself active and clam at the same time is key to reduce Asthma problems. You can also perform your favorite activities at part-time such as dancing, singing, painting, etc to feel refreshing. Taking snaps in between the hectic work schedule will relax your senses and keep you soothing.
It is the most important environmental factor that causes Asthma. If you are one of the sufferers of Asthma, then you should quit smoking completely as it harms the lung walls, which can lead to adverse Asthmatic conditions. The studies have reported that the one with smoking habits is more likely to develop Asthma that the one who does not smoke. If you want to live a healthy lifestyle, then avoid places, which have smoking zones. Do not allow your friend to smoke in your home or in the car as passive smoking is also equally injurious to our health. Do not send your kid to any such place where people can smoke.
Control Excess Weight:
Overweight makes people lethargic thus, it can cause various health problems. Excess weight can build pressure on the lungs and rib cage, making it very difficult to breathe normally for the Asthmatic patient. Start with very light exercise such as yoga, breathing exercise, walking in the park, jogging for 5-15 minutes, stretching for about 15 minutes, etc. Imbibing these tips will help you start a healthy lifestyle and will help improve Asthma condition.
Food intake plays an important role in an Asthma patient. Incorporate omega-3 fatty acid in your daily diet. The fatty fishes like salmon and tuna are very beneficial to reduce bronchial inflammation. Green leafy vegetables like spinach is a rich source of vitamin C that is helpful in promoting healthy immunity and reducing wheezing in children. Some berries are also useful in Asthma treatment. Carrots contain beta-carotene and considered to have ant-oxidant properties, which get converted in Vitamin A in the body to improve immunity and thus it helps in Asthma. Along with these healthy habits, avoid fast food, dried food, excess potatoes, and alcohol to live a healthy lifestyle.
What are the Herbal Supplements to Support Respiratory Health and Asthma Treatment?
- This respiratory health churna is an Ayurvedic combination of 4 age-old herbs, which are Vanshalochan, Pippali, Elaichi, and Tvak.
- Additionally, these 4 cough and cold relief herbs exert various medicinal properties to support respiratory health in natural ways.
- Moreover, this respiratory health support herb may possess immune-modulatory, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, adaptogenic, expectorial etc.
- Furthermore, with the immunity enhancing property, this Sitopaladi churna may protect the person from developing a common cough and cold. This process in turn help to reduce the respiratory tract irritation and Asthma issue.
- This respiratory health supporting herb also helps in relieving the chest congestion.
- Additionally, it may soothe the respiratory tract and reduce the formation of dry cough.
- The botanical name of Yashtimadhu is Glycyrrhiza glabra and it contains various nutrients.
- Additionally, this respiratory health supporting herb may contain flavones, calcium, phenol, iron, potassium, resins, tannins, vitamins, zinc, etc.
- Moreover, this cold and cough managing herb may possess adaptogenic, alexeteric, expectorant, synergestic, cooling etc. properties.
- Along with these properties, this respiratory health managing herbs may depict electrolyte balancing, nutritive, digestive, pectoral etc. properties.
- Furthermore, with all these properties and nutrients, this Yashtimadhu powder may act as a cold and cough reliever.
- It also helps to lower the lipid level and thus helps to maintain the natural weight. According to modern studies, it is suggested that healthy weight helps in asthma treatment.