- The expectorant properties of Yashtimadhu Churna act as a cough reliever.
- Digestive & carminative properties in licorice roots powder may help in healthy digestion.
- The hypoglycemic properties of Jeshthamadh powder help in lowering cholesterol.
- Jethimadh powder is considered to be a natural tonic aiding the liver and respiratory system.
- Also known as Yashtimadhu powder for face or Licorice powder for skin
Herbal Hills is a leading Manufacturer, Supplier & Wholesaler in India of Ayurvedic product Yashtimadhu powder. It is also known as Yashtimadhu / Licorice / Mulethi / Jeshthamadh Powder / Jethimadh powder and botanically known as Glycyrrhizza glabra which is synergistically processed with highly advanced technology at Herbalhills. Our products are made out of best quality and authentic Ayurvedic herbs available in India which are specially selected and manually graded to give best results. Yashtimadhu powder may support immunity, digestion and respiratory system.
Packaging Option: Along with a Single Pack, Pack of 2, 4, 5 and Pack of 10 is Available.
Main Herbs & Properties
Our Yashtimadhu powder is made from root of Glycyrrhiza glabra. It has various properties such as digestive, carminative, hypoglycemic, expectorant, immuno-modulatoy etc. It is a sweet root. The plant is prized for its roots, which contain glycyrrhizic acid, which is good for adrenal glands.
Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician.