Ayurvedic Medicine for Cold - Kofhills Tea Tablets
- Ayurvedic Kofhills Tea Tablets has antibacterial, antifungal & immuno-modulating properties of Kali Miri, Dalchini, Lavang, Sunthee Lemongrass, Elachi which may helps to support immunity health.
- May help clear throat irritation, cough and cold.
- May help maintain healthy respiratory system.
Take 1 tea tablet 2 to 3 times a day. Place one tablet of Kofhills into a cup. Add very hot water, stir. Add milk to taste if desired.
Ayurvedic Sitopaladi Churna - Sitopaladi Churna Benefits
- Sitopaladi churna is one of the best and widely used Ayurvedic medicines for cough, even for kids
- Sitopaladi Churan is used for respiratory congestion and bronchial conditions
- Sitopaladi powder is said to be a soothing aid in both dry and productive cough
- Sitopaladi Churna may help increase appetite & alleviate distaste on tongue
- Sitopaladi Churan may support healthy immune system.
Take ½ to 1 tsp. churna (3.5g) powder daily with water after meals or as advised by the physician
Single Herbal Supplements for cough & cold
- The multi properties of Ayurvedic Tulsi tablet may help to improve body’s immunity.
- Tulsi leaves tablet may support the healthy respiratory conditions.
- Tulsi immune booster is also recommended for skin health & in the treatment of acne.
- Tulsi supplement may help to promote health and longitivity.
- Its adaptogen and anti-stress properties may help to give relief from stress and also may help purify blood.
Cough & Cold Blogs
Impact Of Cough & Cold On Immunity Choose Healthy, Live Healthy
Impact of Common Cold & Cough on Daily Living Cough and cold is a very common health problem among-st all the generations. common cold is a viral infection of your nose and throat/ mostly upper respiratory tract. Many types of viruses can cause a common cold. Its signs and symptoms may
Ayurvedic Medicine For Cough And Cold – Contract Manufacturing Opportunity
In the world of heavy pollution, allergens, dirty air, hectic lifestyle, and allergic environment, cold and cough are the most common problems a normal human being can suffer from. A runny nose, sore through, continuous sneezing, etc. can make you feel lethargic and can lead to loss of concentration from
Searching A Herbal Solution To Treat Common Cough And Cold? Try Ayurvedic Tea Tablets Now!
Winter season has arrived and the main concern is to enjoy the season without any health issues. When we talk about winter and for that case monsoon also, cough and cold are the most common problems occurs on a regular basis. A runny nose, sore through, continuous sneezing, etc