Nagarmotha - Cyperus rotundus
- Nagarmotha is considered to have good digestive and carminative properties.
- According to Ayurveda, it is said to be the best ama-pachaka or promoter of healthy digestion and helps maintain normal levels of acidity in the system.
- It may also help to maintain healthy serum cholesterol levels.
- Nagarmotha is said to have good digestive & carminative properties.
- May help maintain gastrointestinal health.
- Nagarmotha is said to have anti inflammatory properties.
- May support uterine health.
- It may help maintain healthy serum cholesterol level.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician.